Some of the Huel range does contain caffeine but there are also lots of flavours which are caffeine-free.
We have had the v.3.0 powder tested and the results have shown that they don’t contain any caffeine except for Chocolate, Salted Caramel and Coffee.
The amounts of caffeine in these flavours can be found below:
- Chocolate - 5mg of caffeine per 100g serving
- Coffee - 86 mg of caffeine per 100g serving
- Salted Caramel - 3mg of caffeine per 100g serving
The test for the Black Edition Vanilla, unflavoured, banana showed undetectable levels of caffeine.
The rest of the range however, does contain caffeine and the amounts can be found below:
- Black Edition Chocolate contains 6mg per 90g serving
- Black Edition Salted Caramel contains 3mg per 90g serving
- Black Edition Coffee Caramel contains 66 mg per 90g serving
Each flavour of the Complete Protein Bar contains 6mg of caffeine per bar.
The Iced Coffee Caramel RTD also contains 65mg caffeine per bottle.
If you wish to read an article about caffeine and coffee, please click here.
Have more questions? Get in touch.